A small property investment manager are currently looking for an accountant to join their intimate finance team based in the West End. This is an interesting and varied role perfect for an experienced accountant.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the preparation of annual statutory and tax accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliation and review of processes
- Operating cash flow statements
- Supporting the Management Accountant with decision making
- Ad-hoc duties to assist the management accountant
The ideal candidate is a qualified by experience accountant who has worked in a smaller business, you will be able to work as part of a close knit team as well as independently. You will use Excel on a daily basis and must be IT literate. You will have good communication skills and integrity. Experience in the property or investment sector is not necessary but is an added bonus.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.