My client are a growing management and production media business and who are pleased to offer an exciting opportunity to join the business as a Finance Assistant reporting into the Financial Controller.
As a Finance assistant will be working for a global business that manages an impressive roster of Actors, Directors and also produces a number of high quality TV series that have been shown on the BBC, Netflix and ITV.
This is an exciting time to join the business with the industry booming they are only looking upwards!
The Finance Assistants main purpose is to provide effective finance partnering to the growing client management team, and to develop existing and new processes to support business growth.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the successful Finance Assistant will be responsible for
- Provide commentary and analysis on month end management results
- Assist in annual budgeting and quarterly re-forecast process
- Carry out bank reconciliations on all client accounts on a weekly basis
- Manage balance sheet accounts for all client payments and produce monthly reconciliations
- Assist in the design and production of monthly management reporting pack
- Work closely with client management team to understand clients and provide effective financial partnering
- Run client payments and ensure accuracy and timeliness of payments
- Check client statements and work with client management team to ensure emails are sent
- Review client income statements and work with client management team to ensure accuracy of current and projected income
- Manage the payment of third party clients
The ideal candidate will:
- Be part-qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Have a strong academic record with first degree or above
- Experience of working within the media industry
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.