A french owned retailer who specialise in high end audio equipment are looking to recruit an Accountant to join their growing UK based Finance team.
Reporting to the UK Finance Manager you will be joining a business with fast expansion plans (including store openings, in addition to a presence in retail stores).
Job duties are below;
- Accounts receivable management: invoicing orders to B2B customers, receivables ledger analysis, chase overdue invoices…
- Accounts payable management: running supplier payments, purchase ledger analysis, posting of invoices…
- Bank reconciliation on a daily basis (retail and B2B customers)
- Provisions for accruals/prepayments
- Fixed assets register updates
- Preparation of supplier payments
- Administrative follow-up of employees (expenses, days off…)
- Reporting (balance sheet) and annual accounts preparation
- Supervising annual audit
- Educated to degree level in accounting/finance
- Strong communication skills (fluent in french is advantageous)
- At least three years of accounting-related experience in the UK
- Strong knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Excellent mastering of Excel and comfortable with accounting software (previous experience on SAP By Design is a plus)
- Very strong attention to detail
- High degree of autonomy and ability to multitask
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work effectively as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.