The candidate will be required to:
- Take ownership of purchase ledger – resolve any ledger transaction queries with suppliers.
- Post both stock and expenses invoices.
- Match invoices against purchase orders.
- Deal with supplier queries
- Monitor payments received and balances due
- Data entry
- Bank reconciliations
- Knowledge of purchase ledger
- Proficient user of Excel
- Commitment and flexibility – must be able to work under pressure to achieve deadlines
- Highly motivated
- Previous experience as an accounts assistant necessary
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.