Our client are a local, friendly organisation who are searching for a hardworking accounts assistant to undertake a key role within the finance department. The successful candidate will possess a keen eye for detail and uphold excellent communication skills.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Process purchase ledger invoices; to include invoice entry, cost code allocation, general ledger postings and payment processing
- Purchase invoice matching to goods received note and stock entry
- Process day to day cash book transactions and bank reconciliations.
- Sales ledger cash allocation
- Month end journal preparation to assist with management accounts
- Ledger closure at month end and balance sheet reconciliation
- Cross functional support within the Finance Department to cover absence.
To be suitable for the role you must:
- Have experience working in a similar role
- Advance excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- A keen eye for detail and using numerical data.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.