A global market-leading organisation is seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their friendly, supportive team. The opportunity is ideal for an experienced accounts assistant who enjoys a busy and fast-paced work environment.
Working closely with a friendly, tight-knit team, the successful candidate will be sociable, proactive, enthusiastic and supportive. Finally, they will be attentive, accurate, efficient and organised.
- Perform financial administration for the organisation.
- Maintain financial records using Concur and banking websites.
- Complete balance sheet records.
- Production of payment runs.
- Review and process expense claims.
- Review and process income tax and VAT claims.
- Calculate and post month-end accruals.
- Perform general administration as required.
- Ad hoc responsibilities to support finance team.
- Experience with using Concur.
- Previous experience of an expenses-related position.
Competitive salary plus generous benefits and bonus.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.