A fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join an award winning property selling and letting company in North London.
Our client is looking for an experienced, confident and ambitious Accounts Assistant with the drive to progress in their lively environment and expanding finance team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the Senior Accountant with all round accounting tasks.
- Prepare Service Charge accounts and Income and Expenditure reports.
- Prepare weekly BACS payments.
- Monthly account reconciliations.
- Manage funds and allocate appropriate invoices.
- Liaise with contractors for any payment or invoice queries.
Qualifications and Skills
- Understanding of double entry bookkeeping
- Prior experience as an Accounts Assistant
- Knowledge of MS Office software
- Meticulous attention to details and a proactive work ethic
- CFP software experience is desirable
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.