An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone on a temporary basis to work for a global company:-
- All day to day processing responsibilities of multiple currency and multiple company Accounts Payable ledger
- Log and code all the purchase ledger invoices on Sage and in SAP business One in future
- Proactive authorization process of all payments: liaise with relevant head of departments and managers of subsidiaries to ensure timely authorisation of invoices
- Resolve external suppliers queries promptly and efficiently
- Process company expenses monthly
- Liaise with the relevant departments
- Ensure any Debit Notes raised by the company are deducted from payment
- Organise monthly payment runs timely and accurately
- Maintain the filing of paid invoices and expenses at least weekly
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliation
- Must have the ability to build strong relationships with suppliers both nationally and internationally
- Excellent communication skills, with a confident professional telephone manner
- Experience of using an accounting system is mandatory,
- SAP (Business One) knowledge an advantage
- Computer literate and proficient in Excel and Word
- Have 3 to 5 years’ experience within a similar role
- ability to prioritise work in a busy environment with flexible approach
- You must be tenacious and a strong team player
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.