Title: Accounts Payable / Receivable Officer (“AP/AR Officer”)
Reports to: Financial Controller
Summary: Responsible for the Day to Day processing of both Accounts Payables and Receivables.
- Processing payments to contractors on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis.
- Using a selection of different client portals to obtain contractor timesheet information. Capturing and consolidating this data on the ‘Intime’ system.
- Following up on and chasing missing timesheets with contractors.
- Invoicing to clients for permanent and contractor placement using ‘Intime’ in accordance with terms and requirements set by client.
- Uploading of Sales Invoice data onto the Invoice Discounting portal, and moving available cash into the company Bank Accounts.
- Performing monthly reconciliation of the Invoice Discounting accounts, and assisting with monthly bank reconciliations.
- Resolving client / contractors’ queries on a periodic basis.
- Processing weekly supplier payments, reconciling Accounts Payable on a periodic basis.
- Processing weekly consultant company expenses.
- Assisting with allocation of receipts from clients within Accounts Receivable.
- Assisting with credit control function and follow up with clients for payments.
- Assisting Financial Controller in adhering to audit / compliance requirements with external stakeholders.
- Assisting with the production and maintenance of the Cashflow Forecast.
- Any other adhoc duties.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.