CMC are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Administrator for a large property management business based in Zone 1. They manage various types of real estate including some of London’s most prestigious commercial buildings,
To manage the corporate accounts purchase ledger, maintaining accurate accounts and paying suppliers promptly. Other administration work as required.
- Logging, checking and coding invoices on to the accounting system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Monitor the approval of invoices, ensuring this is performed promptly.
- Processing the weekly supplier BACS run for all corporate entities.
- Build supplier relationships and supporting internal staff with payment procedures.
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Monthly reconciliation of the credit card payments.
- Preparation of monthly accounts payable statistics and reports.
- Maintain cashbook and undertake weekly bank reconciliations.
- Issue manual cheques and CHAPS payments as and when required.
- Post monthly payroll Journal entries.
- Ensure that invoice authority/approval matrix in the Accounts Procedures Manual is kept updated.
- Identify and implement improvements to the purchase ledger processes and procedures.
You must have strong Accounts Payable experience and strong communication skills (written and verbal). Property background will advantageous and you must be available immediately.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.