A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to join the finance team of a leading international bank based in Central London.
Working as a Accounts Payable Analyst, you will be given the opportunity to learn and develop in a leading organisation. This fantastic position offers great progression and includes a number of benefits and bonuses that set the role apart from other roles.
- Processing loan-related transactions
- Responsible for the Monthly Financial Reconciliation for the Treasury Department
- Control advance payments recovery process and maintain relevant reports
- Dealing with a high volume of invoices
- Responding to requests for payments and ensuring the availability of funds in the relevant areas
- Producing a variety of report summaries
The Ideal candidate:
- 1-2 years experience in Accounts Payable with Loans admin experience
- Excellent Excel skills with experience using Summit, SAP and SWIFT
- Educated to degree level
- Fluent English language skills, both verbal and written
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.