Our client is a large scale and well established bank looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Assistant, to work within their team.
The role involves supplying guidance to clients external to the Bank as well as to other departments internally. It is the job of the Accounts Payable to ensure that the Banks transactions are processed effectively, safeguarding the bank from operation risk.
Responsibilities of job include:
- Analysis of legal agreements
- Develop working relationships with internal and external clients
- Oversee the cost recovery process for the whole Bank
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Implementation of improvements to current procedures
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to degree level
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical, problem solving and numerical skills
- Fluent English language skills
- Additional languages would be beneficial especially Russian and Ukrainian
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.