As an Accounts Payable Assistant you will be assisting with the ever growing Purchase Ledger team, this is an exciting opportunity where they are looking for someone to hit the ground running.
As an Accounts Payable Assistant you will be:
- Running the purchase ledger function by ensuring accurate and timely processing of non-product purchase invoices, arranging weekly payment runs and payments on demand.
- Dealing with company credit cards by controlling the application process and credit card limits; monitoring and processing the credit card expense returns and reimbursement of employee expenses.
- Ensuring VAT is correctly accounted for.
- Communicating and responding to inquiries with suppliers, departments and other group companies in a courteous and timely manner.
- Assisting with the month end accounting close process adhering to a month end closure timetable including inter-company reconciliation, stock related reports and reconciliations; liaising closely with the Supply Chain department and, assist in processing of stock invoices, if required.
The Accounts Payable Assistant will have the following profile:
- Be organised and show attention to detail
- Have worked in Accounts Payable before
- Happy to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.