A market Leading Retail Company based in Watford are looking for a bright enthusiastic self motivated Accounts Payable Assistant
Accounts Payable will manage supplier relationships and ensure that POs, invoices and payments are processed in a timely manner.
- Ensure invoices and credit notes are processed effectively and efficiently
- Prepare, process and record payment runs in the accounting system, ensuring that payment priorities are discussed with the internal business team
- Manage and reconcile petty cash, including withdrawals from the bank
- Ensure proforma invoices are paid promptly and that a tax invoice is received from the supplier promptly
- Statements are reconciled and that any discrepancies are resolved efficiently & effectively
- Purchase Orders: support business teams with the Purchase Order system as required, to ensure that all invoices are supported by an approved PO
- General: Support the finance team on other tasks as required
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in Accounts payable
- Ideally in FMCG but not essential
- Good Excel skills, comfortable with IT systems
- Strong knowledge and experience of accounting aspects of Accounts Payable
- Organised, efficient, self-sufficient person with good interpersonal skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.