Accounts Payable role based in Central London at leading international Bank
A fantastic opportunity to work in the finance team of a leading international Bank based in Central London as a an Accounts Payable Assistant. This role offers great opportunities for progression and includes a number of benefits and bonuses that set the role apart from other Accounts Payable opportunities.
- Responsible for the Monthly Financial Reconciliation
- Control advance payments recovery process and maintains relevant reports
- Dealing with a high volume of invoices
- Responding to requests for payments and ensuring the availability of funds in the relevant areas
- Producing a variety of report summaries
- Excellent Excel skills
- Educated to degree level
- Fluent English language skills, both verbal and written
- Previous experience of SAP is desirable
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.