My client a market leader in their field has an opportunity for a keen personable confident individual to join them as Accounts Payable Clerk.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Ensure invoices and credit notes are processed promptly and allocating them to the relevant PO
- Review and process expenses according to company policy
- Ensure that supplier statements are reconciled and that any discrepancies are resolved efficiently & effectively
- Assist in identifying improvements in processes to drive the continuous improvement culture.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in Accounts payable
- Good Excel skills, comfortable with IT systems
- Strong knowledge and experience of accounting aspects of Accounts Payable
- Organised, efficient, self-sufficient person with good interpersonal skills
Due to their continuous growth there will be plenty of opportunity for future progression within the Company
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.