Our client is searching for a capable and experienced Accounts Payable Clerk based in central London on a full time basis.
A fantastic job opportunity to work for a leading marketing and technology company featuring on the FTSE 250, this role will allow you to develop your accounts payable skill set and to pick up new finance abilities. there are also opportunities for study support and the progression of the employee in this role.
- Ensuring VAT is correctly accounted for
- Running the purchase ledger function by ensuring accurate and timely processing of non-product purchase invoices
- Communicating and responding to inquiries with suppliers, departments and other group companies in a courteous and timely manner
- Contributing towards the month end accounting close process and adhering to a month end closure timetable including inter-company reconciliation
- Dealing with company credit cards
The successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Accounts payable experience
- An ability to use excel effectively
- Degree educated
- Ability to work efficiently as a part of a team and individually
- Proactive attitude and able to be hands on
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk job will include:
- Administrative tasks
- Supplier reconciliation
- Updating Purchase Ledger
- Dealing with queries
- A fantastic job opportunity to work for a leading marketing and technology company featuring on the FTSE 250
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.