Our client is seeking a skilled and experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join their fantastic finance team based in central London on a permanent basis.
- Processing invoices
- Running the purchase ledger accurately and timely
- Resolving queries on a day to day basis
- Ensuring VAT is correctly accounted for
- Assisting with Period End Reconciliations
- Completing Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Assisting with month end.
- Confident communicator with strong organisational skills
- Team player with can-do attitude
- Strong Excel skills.
- Previous, recent experience within Accounts Payable
- Strong communication - having the ability to liaise with senior members of staff
- Language skills would be advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your finance experience to the next level within an exciting company. If you feel that you would make a good fit for this role, please apply and we will get back to you in due course.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.