Our client a leading 5* Hotel in Central London is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their finance team. As an Accounts Payable Clerk you will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller so this role offers exposure to senior management as well as varied day to day duties.
- Controlling all of the costs incurred by the hotel
- Processing invoices
- Reviewing the intake and inventory to ensure accurate pricing and quantity of goods
- Carry out monthly aged creditor reconciliations
- Review P&L expenses on a monthly basis
- Carry out cheque and foreign payments
- Managing weekly and monthly stock and costing reporting.
- Must have a background in a similar hospitality environment
- Previous Accounts Payable experience
- Advanced Excel
- Knowledge of Opera
- Knowledge of PSF or Proactis will be advantageous
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.