Our client are a growing venues and catering company, they are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join the team immediately and hit the ground running.
Accounts Payable will manage supplier relationships and ensure that POs, invoices and payments are processed in a timely manner.
- Transnational: Ensure invoices and credit notes are processed promptly and allocating them to the relevant PO
- Payment run: Prepare, process and record payment runs in the accounting system, ensuring that payment priorities are discussed with the internal business team
- Petty cash: Manage and reconcile petty cash, including withdrawals from the bank
- Supplier reconciliations: ensure that supplier statements are reconciled and that any discrepancies are resolved efficiently & effectively
- Purchase Orders: support business teams with the Purchase Order system as required, to ensure that all invoices are supported by an approved PO
- General: Support the finance team on other tasks as required
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 18 months experience in Accounts payable
- Good Excel skills, comfortable with IT systems
- Strong knowledge and experience of accounting aspects of Accounts Payable
- Organised, efficient, self-sufficient person with good interpersonal skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.