Our client, a stand alone 5* hotel in London, is looking for an experienced and personable Accounts Payable Clerk to join the team. This is a great opportunity for somebody looking to further their finance skills for a high end organisation.
- Processing supplier invoices.
- Liaising with suppliers and resolving queries
- Reconciling petty cash
- Create and post journals
- Verify the Food and Beverage receiving report agrees with the accounts payable total purchases.
- Ensure that all items in the invoices match with the purchase orders and receiving records.
- Post all invoices to the accounts payable ledger
- Verify that the Aged Accounts Payable report is in agreement with the General Ledger.
- Providing analysis of F&B stores consumption to handle the ordering of Food and Beverage as exact as possible.
- Maintain the food inventory updated on a daily in cooperation with the provision master.
- Carry out spot-checks on the hotel stores rotating stock-takes
- Monitors – controls bar and restaurant staff discounts
- Distribute daily sales analysis reports as required
Experience of working in an Accounts Payable role.
Good working knowledge of the Accounts Payable function.
Good MS Office (Word, Excel) desirable.
Proactive approach to problem solving.
Very polite, friendly with strong communication skills.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.