Our client is seeking a skilled and experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join their fantastic finance team based on a permanent basis.
The role will consist of:
- Running the purchase ledger function by ensuring accurate and timely processing of non-product purchase invoices, arranging weekly payment runs and payments on demand.
- Dealing with company credit cards by controlling the application process and credit card limits; monitoring and processing the credit card expense returns and reimbursement of employee expenses.
- Ensuring VAT is correctly accounted for.
- Communicating and responding to enquiries with suppliers, departments and other group companies in a courteous and timely manner.
- Assisting with the month end accounting close process adhering to a month end closure timetable including inter-company reconciliation, stock related reports and reconciliations; liaising closely with the Supply Chain department and, assist in processing of stock invoices, if required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Accounts payable experience
- Proficient Excel skills
- Knowledge or some experience of stock
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently as a part of a team and individually
- Understanding of basic double-entry book-keeping
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your finance experience to the next level. If you feel that you would make a good fit for this role, please apply and we will get back to you in due course.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case