A prestigious commercially funded media company who work with around 300 creative companies have an exciting opportunity for a Accounts Payable Co-ordinator
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, the opportunity for a entry level Accounts Payable Co-ordinator who has enthusiasm and drive to join the team to ensure the prompt and accurate processing of transactions with long term potential to progress
Responsibilities and requirements include:
- To process supplier invoices
- Resolve Queries effectively and efficiently and recognise when to escalate when necessary
- Processing of expenses
- Allocating Post
- Supporting AP manager in month end reconciliations
- Adhoc support when required
- Spreadsheet experience
- Strong team player but able to work independantly
- Good Communication skills
- Able to build relationships internally and externally
- Positive and disciplined with great attention to detail
This is an excellant opportunity for a person who is looking for a long term career in a well established exciting environment
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.