CMC are working with a leading property management business to recruiting an Accounts Payable manager.My client would like to see demonstrable experience of planning, executing and migration project management experience,The 3 AP teams are going through migration onto a new accounting software, it will be your job to lead the re-organisation.
- Lead the training and assist with the implementation of a new accounting system
- Initiate and lead a re-organisation to bring all accounts payable into one team.
- Oversee the workload for the team and ensure that all tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner, with no backlogs.
- Produce and implement appropriate KPIs to monitor performance of the department including monthly stats.
- Manage the supplier onboarding process.
- Maintain regular review and clear out of the bought ledger.
- Oversee the weekly BACS run and BACS runs and any ad-hoc payments via CHAPS/Faster Payment or cheque
- Be the first point of contact for any queries that are escalated and resolve accordingly.
- Previous experience
- Ability to manage PL team, set objectives and develop the team.
- Ability to solve problems and resolve queries in a timely manner.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- SAP and Microsoft Dynamics experience
- Ability to maintain, improve and implement relevant KPI’s.
- Team player.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and Word.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.