A leading Hertfordshire business is looking to strengthen their finance team through the appointment of an experienced Accounts Payable Manager.
Main responsibilities for the Accounts Payable Manager will be:
- Lead and motivate the AP team
- Ensure that invoices from suppliers are correctly recorded in the Accounting system
- Ensure that approved invoices are paid in accordance with terms and conditions
- Process BACS payments weekly
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and customers to ensure any queries are resolved
- Statement reconciliation
- Have previous experience in an Accounts Payable manager position
- Be a strong communicator
- Be able to manage internally
- Be highly organised and efficient
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.