A leading organisation within their field are currently recruiting a Accounts Payable Clerk.
- Manage weekly accounts including key accounts
- Reconcile inter-company accounts
- Process manual BACS and CHAPS payments
- Reconcile foreign currency accounts
- Manage unallocated cash
- Set up direct debit payments
- Agree final settlement figures with clients
- Process purchase invoices when necessary
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis
You will be required to have:
- Have at least 1 years previous experience in a similar role
- Competent IT skills mainly excel (vlookups, pivot tables essential)
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and be able to work well under pressure
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- Be able to work well in a team and also on your own initiative
- Be highly self motivated and a confident communicator
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.