A great opportunity for a Accounts Payable Clerk within the UK's leading wholesaler, who would also consider a school leaver
- Purchase ledger processing – receiving invoices / printing from email / sending out for authorisation / coding / posting / filing and reconciling to supplier statements (all under direct supervision). 200-300 invoices / month max. All overheads and some product.
- Daily Cash Handling – mainly counting but also opportunities for allocation
- Preparation of banking slips
- Generating credit notes
- Mail handling – Preparing (stuffing envelopes) and posting out statements (monthly) and credit notes (daily) / franking.
- Assisting the credit controller / chasing payments
- Card processing
- Petty cash management / posting.
- Taking calls and resolving queries
- Attention to detail.
- IT Literate (or ability to learn!).
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines (daily/monthly).
- Communication skills – ability to interact with all parts of the business.
- Ability to work within a small team.
- May consider school leaver
Hours are 8.30 to 5.30, Monday to Friday, with an hour for lunch. Work place pension. 20 day’s holiday rising to 25 with service.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.