Our fast growth digital retailer has got an excellent 12 month contract opportunity for a fun loving hard working experienced Accounts Leader to join one of the leading online retailers in London to cover maternity leave. They have lots of fun and free breakfasts and Friday drinks and weekly events are all part of the culture
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring timely payment of all approved invoices, assisting
- Improving the AR/AP processes
- Managing the AP team (1 person) and supporting career development
- Management of local purchase order reconciliation and fraud prevention
- Weekly cash reporting
- Ensuring compliance and audit-readiness of all AP/AR processes
- Focus on systems improvements and process automation.
- Assist in the month-end close process including journal entries and reconciling balance sheet accounts.
This role will suit an individual with previous general experience of Account Payable and an interest in improving systems and processes in this busy high profile business.
Good Communication and management skills are essential for this position. You must be available to start by early April.
We really want someone who is fun to work with and gets the job done
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.