An excellent opportunity for a vibrant, forward thinking Accounts Payable Supervisor to join one of the leading media companies within Central London.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring prompt payment to all suppliers
- Manage and own the Self Bill process for contributors
- Supervising a team of 2 Clerks
- Resolve issues efficiently and effectively
- Carry out the payment runs using both Oracle and Bankline
- Resolve all supplier and internal contact queries, maintaining high standards of customer service
- Weekly and daily reporting
- Identify and resolve payments queries actively work to reduce the volume
- Ensure regular data cleansing of the ledger is carried out
This role will suit an individual with previous experience overseeing a team of Account Payable Assistants. Communication and management skills are essential for this position. A personable and approachable candidate required!
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.