An exciting position for an Accounts Payable Supervisor has become available within the finance department of a global retail company in Watford.
Reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager, you will be supporting the Accounts Payable function and overseeing a team and will ensure the complete and accurate processing of all transactions on a timely basis.
The duties of the Accounts Payable Supervisor will include but not be limited to the following:
- Supervise and train new employees
- Meet deadlines for reporting Merchandise Payable KPI's to all levels of management
- Monitor work flows to ensure a high level of productivity is being maintained
- Maintain monthly reconciliations of accruals and prepayments accounts
- Provide a monthly analysis of the number and value of late payments per month
- Assist Accounts Payable Manager with half yearly and yearly Appraisals for all Merchandise Payable associates.
The ideal Accounts Payable supervisor will match the following criteria or equivalent:
- Experience working in an Accounts Payable department
- Must have led a team in the past
- Worked within an environment that has had to deal with high volume Invoices
- Strong communication skills
- Good excel skills
- Knowledge of Oracle and Lawson would be an advantage
- FMCG or Retails would be an advantage
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.