My client, a market leading FMCG business based in Watford are currently looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Payable Supervisor to join their existing head office Finance Team on an initial 6 month temporary contract.
Accounts Payable Supervisor Duties
- Oversee all aspects of the Purchase Ledger function
- Supervision and training of Purchase Ledger staff
- Ensure the AP function runs smoothly with regular reviews of workload to avoid backlog and timely resolution of issues.
- To hold regular AP meetings & ensure AP procedures are followed.
- Ensure that supplier invoices are checked coded and matched to purchase orders & deliveries, and approved for payment.
- To run weekly Accounts Payable payment proposals sending out to key departments for review, including Treasury for Cash forecasting.
- Running weekly Bacs Payment runs for Accounts Payable & Expenses.
You will have strong Accounts Payable experience with the ability to work in a challenging environment. FMCG or Retail experience would be advantageous.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.