CMC Consulting are recruiting for an instantly recognizable client based in North Hertfordshire. They are looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable professional to join their team on an initial 4-6 month temporary basis as an Accounts Receivable Analyst.
This job would suit someone with experience in a similar financial role who is looking to join an accounting function to be the deputy process owner for the banking and accounts receivable functions. The aim of this role is to ensure the smooth running of the end to end processes as outlined by management.
The successful individual will have knowledge of Oracle Cash Management as well as an excellent understanding of monthly reconciliation process. Analytical skills in order to identify root cause issues are vital. The individual must have strong banking experience and have worked in a customer facing role.
Duties will include:
- Continue and complete the set-up of new trading sites
- Complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations in a timely manner
- Complete and review all monthly reporting activities, e.g. monthly banking sign off pack
- Review and complete GL to Age debt monthly reconciliation
- Maintenance of key controls as outlined in the Financial control framework; e.g. monthly debtors reporting
- Monthly reporting analysis and cash flow forecasting
- Act as an escalation point for the outsourced partner and assist in resolving escalated queries
- Regularly review of client credit limits
- Manage third party supplier relationships by attending weekly meetings and conducting debtor review calls
- Responsible for executing monthly credit balance reporting
- Assisting with all delegated activities associated with the upgrade of the existing ERP
- All other Ad-hoc tasks as delegated by the Line Manager
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.