A large FMCG retailer are looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their vibrant organisation
With the Commercial business growing strongly, a new Credit Control team has been created to take responsibility of the credit control function and all aspects of credit risk
Reporting to the Credit Control Supervisor, role is process orientated and will be responsible for:
- Timely management of cash allocation, in line with agreed targets
- Manage the Direct Debit collection process ensuring compliance with FCA guidelines
- Building relationships with customers & stores to ensure that remittance advices are received to appropriately allocate sales receipts
- Assisting stores/ customer where necessary in resolving allocation queries
- Manage the preparation and reconciliation of weekly cash payments into accurate files for uplift
- Resolving and escalating where necessary old balance/ allocation queries.
- At least 1 year of cash allocation/ Direct Debit experience is required
- Good organisation skills and ability to prioritise workload.
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Articulate and Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.