Due to growth, a boutique IFA is seeking an Administrator to join their busy, friendly team. The position, based in a countryside location, presents an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation and offers long-term progression within a supportive environment.
Assisting with research
- Send forms and documents to clients
- Preparing illustrations & comparisons
- Manage the company's CRM
- Send information requests and input information
- Upload files to network's system
- Assist & support the Advisers where necessary
Post sale processing
- Prepare client packs for adviser
- Prepare documents
- Preparing and sending correspondence
- Tracking client relationships
- Annual reviews
- Review client reports & fact finds
- Set up & maintain the client, plan, fees or tasks on various systems
- Book client meetings
General Administration duties
- Creating letters, faxes or emails where necessary
- Scan documents as required
- Commission statement upload and bank reconciliation
- Problem solving system errors
- Other business administration tasks as necessary to keep the office running smoothly
- 2 years experience in administrative position
- Meticulous attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good use of initiative
- Strong time and priority management skills
- Adaptable to changing systems & processes
- Proficient use of MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Full UK driving license and access to vehicle essential
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.