This is a unique opportunity to join this fast paced market leader in their newly developed business area of Asset Management.
The purpose of this division is threefold:
- Own, implement & promote the Asset Management delivery model
- Identify & deliver financial & non-financial benefits from better management of the businesses assets
- Ensure that the business knows what assets they own & have the right financial records held in their fixed assets register.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Defining & communicating asset information strategy and processes in line with asset management policy.
- Setting asset information minimum standards & requirements across the Group to ensure the integrity and completeness of Group asset information.
- Leading ongoing asset information improvement initiatives to ensure quality asset information is captured correctly in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Previous experience transitioning and/or managing asset data across an organisation
- Ability to understand strategic business needs and translate to information & reporting system requirements
- Attention to detail
- Proven influencing & communication skills
- Experience with Oracle and knowledge of other asset information & reporting systems.
If you feel you have the necessary experience please apply with your CV in the first instance.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.