Fantastic opportunity to work in a leading charity organisation. They require a professional trained in accountancy and bookkeeping to join as a financial assistant, make a valuable and powerful contribution to a truly great cause.
To ensure effective financial control and oversight of designated projects and country office accounts. To assist with donor reporting and year end financial statements.
The Assistant accountant is a senior position within the Finance and Administration department.
The following outlines the scope of the work, within which strategies, priorities and key decisions will be agreed by the Head of Finance and Administration.
The company takes staff support and development seriously. Recognising that in the continually changing environment in which we operate it is not possible to have fixed responsibilities. It also allows for responsibilities attached to posts to be reviewed and adjusted in consultation with the post holder, taking into account the developing needs of both the organisation and the individuals
- Working closely with the program officers to ensure effective oversight of country office finances
- Reviewing monthly accounting returns from designated overseas offices, ensuring the companies Global Finance Policies and Procedures are adhered to.
- Provide support in the preparation of donor reports.
- Carry out internal audit processes where required.
- Assist the Head of Finance in any other duties that may be reasonably required
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.