Our client is an established manufacturing business with a superb reputation for quality, delivery and customer service. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join the business working on a full time basis based in the Edgware area.
A varied role, reporting to the Financial Controller and working as part of a small finance team the successful candidate will be expected to undertake the following tasks: -
- Monthly management account preparation
- Production of profit and loss
- Margin Reports
- To complete and maintain sales invoices and reports
- Credit control
- Accruals & prepayments
- Preparation of the Accounts Pack for review
- Bank reconciliation
- Weekly wages, petty cash and journal posting
- Daily bank receipts postings
- Year budget preparation
- Year end audit analysis
- Reports on debtors and creditors
- Quarterly VAT return preparation
- Ad-hoc duties as required from the Financial Controller
Experience required for the role of Bookkeeper
- Previous experience is essential
- Sage Line 50 would be an advantage
- Intermediate Excel skills
- GCSE qualification in Maths and English is essential
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.