An established national retailer is seeking for an enthusiastic part qualified graduate to join the Accounting team based in central London. This will be an ideal role for a recent graduate from an Accounting and Finance based qualification.
- Expense preparation and posting
- Invoice processing
- Bank and VAT reconciliations
- Purchase and sales ledger
- Proactively building relationships across the buisness
- Communicating effective timely financial information and making sure needs are met
- Perform financial analysis in order to explain why costs may have fluctuated in order to budget more effectively for the subsequent financial year
- Degree educated
- Must be part qualified in either CIMA/ACA/ACCA
- Must have a confident 'can-do' attitude
- Someone with a passion for accountancy who is seeking to further their career
- Strong communication skills - must feel comfortable liaising with more senior members of staff
- Must have strong IT knowledge particularly in Excel
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate looking to progress their career within a well regarded national retailer.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.