Our client, a leading UK Medical Defence Organisation is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team based in Central London. As an Assistant Accountant you will be working within the financial operations team and will be responsible for ensuring the controls that underpin the financial transaction process within the Finance department to allow for accurate reporting.
- Regular bank reconciliations
- Ensure that all payments are made on time, either via BACS transmission or electronic transfer
- Other balance sheet reconciliations required at month end
- Close company ledger monthly
- Produce monthly expenditure reports for the sales team
- Experience within commercial organisation finance is essential
- Advanced Excel and excellent IT skills
- Part Qualified Accountant
- Knowledge of Sage
- Knowledge of electronic banking packages
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.