A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a part-qualified finance professional to join a leading innovative tech company!
Reporting directly to the Financial Accountant, you will gain valuable experience within an accounting function whilst being closely mentored by an experienced professional.
At only 4 days per week, the position is tailor-made of an ambitious part-qualified individual who needs flexibility to complete their education whilst gaining valuable and diverse accounting experience within a global organisation!
- Ensure accurate posting of all journals to the appropriate cost center on a monthly basis
- Review and translate monthly reporting packs from international offices into GBP
- Provide analysis and reviews of financial data
- Liaise closely with the overseas finance teams
- Engage in year-end audits, statutory report preparation and tax projects with the Financial Accountant
- Assist with financial administration
- Perform transactional responsibilities
- Part-qualified ACCA or CIMA with desire to continue your studies
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels
- A hard-working, proactive and ambitious nature.
12 months FTC with potential to go permanent.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.