A global market-leading organisation is seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their friendly, supportive team. The opportunity is ideal for an experienced accounts assistant who enjoys a busy and fast-paced work environment.
Working closely with a friendly, tight-knit team, the successful candidate will be sociable, proactive, enthusiastic and supportive. Finally, they will be attentive, accurate, efficient and organised.
- Complete all General Ledger activities
- Calculate and post month-end accruals accruals and prepayments
- Liaise with non finance managers to discuss journal entries
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaise with outsourced accounts payable function and complete month end reconciliations accurately and timely
- Proactively chase GRNIs with cost centre managers
Ideally you will be an experienced finance professional who may be studying their accountancy qualification, you will be confident and proactive with communications skills allowing you to work closely with finance and non finance colleagues
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.