My client a growing SME business within the luxury goods sector are seeking an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their close-knit team.
Working closely with the Finance Director you will provide support on the daily operations including General Ledger account reconciliations, cash flow, VAT handling and duty deferment.
Key responsibilities will include
- Assisting with the Management Accounts
- Preparing any reports or analysis requested
- Inputting and updating financial data onto online systems (Xero, Apparel Magic, bespoke databases)
- Maintaining accurate stock database and ensuring it’s integrity
- Account reconciliations
- Preparing VAT returns with duty deferment
- Multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Maintaining accurate and clear filing system
- Any other duties requested by the Finance Director
The ideal candidate will be part/fully qualified or qualified by experience with strong organisational skills, high attention to detail and IT savvy to use multiple systems. You will have strong communication skills, a can do attitude and the ability to work to tight deadlines. Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel is essential and previous experience of Xero would be highly advantageous.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd. CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.