My client are a growing and fast paced media production business who are pleased to offer an exciting opportunity to join the business as an Assistant Accountant reporting into the Financial Controller.
You will be working alongside an impressive team who are based in the heart of the west end.
The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for :
- Weekly pay-runs for production and office invoices; be main point of contact for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
· Managing personal and company credit card expenses
· Posting monthly payroll entries and payroll administrator
· Reconciling main and production bank accounts on a weekly basis
· Oversight of general ledger and journals and transactions to be posted, including:
- Purchase order and credit card accruals
- Rent and prepayments
- Fixed assets and depreciation
- Month end peer review of reconciliations
You will be studying towards a professional accountancy exam and recently graduated from university with strong academic background.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.