A fantastic opportunity has a risen for an expanding FMCG organisation looking for an Assistant Accountant to join the finance team.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for looking after varied aspects of accounts.
This role would be suited to someone with relevant experience, who would be looking for a role that offers stability and longevity within a vibrant and friendly finance team.
Responsibilities will include the following:
• Undertake bank reconciliations on a number of bank accounts (inc petty cash) on a weekly basis
• Managing supplier payments to the agreed commercial terms,
• Supporting the Finance Manager with accruals and prepayments.
• Ensure that the P&L is accurate and reflect the costs incurred in the period
• Assist with the processing and review of all invoices on a weekly basis.
This role is best suited to an individual who has gained relevant experience within previous roles and is now looking for a varied finance role where they would be able to take ownership and remain long term.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.