CMC are currently working with a global fintech company who are currently recruiting for an Assistant Finance Manager to work directly with the Finance Manager.
The role is initially on a temporary basis however for the right candidate it will move into a permanent role.
- Assisting the Finance Manager on full accounting responsibilities
- Creating and imputing sales and purchase invoices
- Managing debtors/creditors
- Credit control
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Preparation of management accounts
- Assisting with ad hoc project work
- Assisting with month-end and year-end processes
To be considered for this role you will need to be available within a weeks notice and have experience in bookkeeping and exposure to Management Accounts.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.