A Niche Hotel Brand are looking for an Assistant Financial Controller to join their fast paced, vibrant team and manage the day-to-day operations of the accounting office & many other aspects of the Hotel.
This opportunity offers career progression in a highly established organisation.
- Manage the finance team
- Produce accurate and timely financial reporting on a weekly,monthly and quarterly basis
- Ensure P&L production is accurate and communicate to each department manager effectively
- Ensure a strong financial control environment is maintained and adhered to by all departments
Skills & Experience:
- 4-year bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting or related major;
- Hospitality experience would be preferable
- Enthusiastic & pro active nature
- Able to build relationships internally & externally
- Confident in presenting to senior stakeholders
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.