An exceptional opportunity has arisen at a rapidly growing online organisation in Hatfield, the role as Assistant Management Accountant will suit a self-motivated, ambitious and dynamic candidate.
This fast paced environment would suit a career focused, enthusiastic candidate who is excited by the prospect of many management accounts based roles.
- Complete daily management reports
- Produce monthly management accounts production
- Record all finance transactions accurately and timely
- Produce variance analysis of actuals Vs budget
- Preparation of monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Fixed asset accounting – including submission of Capex requests
- Quarterly VAT return
- Assist with year-end audit work.
- Ensure a strong financial control framework is maintained
The ideal candidate will have and be:
- Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Advanced excel skills including pivot tables and vlookups
- Solid understanding of core accounting competencies
- Confidence to present information to key stakeholders
- A desire to learn new tasks and develop their all round finance experience
- A proactive and open minded approach to work
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.