A well-known property group based in Central London are looking for an Assistant Property Accountant to join their Finance Department.
You would be responsible for:
- Uploading leases and licences to Horizon and Qube
- The coordination of forecasts and annual service charge budget processes
- Ensuring client statements and VAT reports are generated
- Assisting in the organisation of review meetings
- Attending service charge accounting meetings to review expenditure against budget
- Identifying any areas of improvement, which would be discussed with the Line Managers.
- Ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will be experienced in Property or Service Charge Accounting, alongside experience in the property sector. They would also possess excellent communication and customer focus skills, and commercial abilities. Experience using Qube and Horizon would also be beneficial.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case