Fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing PE backed specialist insurance company as a trainee accountant. They are offering full study support, a competitive salary and a lot of room for career development.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Assisting with preparation of management accounts and providing analysis to assist understanding of current performance and trends.
- Review and maintenance of the Group’s Accounting System to ensure complete and accurate recording of transactions and balances
- Processing and payment of invoices and expenses as well as claims information, allocation of receipts and reconciliations.
- Assisting with the production of consolidated accounts for the Group.
- Carrying out a variety of ad-hoc and project based work.
The ideal candidate:
- Part Qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Confident Communicator
- Excellent Academic background.
- Enjoys a robust intellectual challenge.
If you want to join a friendly and sociable team in Central London that are offering full study support and a competitive salary then please apply now.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.