Due to rapid expansion one of the Top 50 specialist Accountancy firms are looking for an Audit Manager to become a future partner
The Audit Manager’s role involves controlling a portfolio of clients and taking responsibilities for all services provided to these clients. This will include business advisory work in addition to regular compliance services
- Managing audit assignments including group audits.
- Review of audit planning including agreeing budgets and timetables with client.
- Allocating work, briefing and controlling the team, and ensuring compliance with timetables.
- Corporate tax work to include tax planning for both corporate clients and their directors.
- Review of corporation tax computations and returns.
- Responsibility for the financial aspect of managing a portfolio, including raising fees, and control of recoveries.
- Arrange, plan and run client account finalisation meetings.
- Training, appraisal and recruitment staff.
- Maintaining and developing excellent client relationships.
- Presentations at Senior level
- Involvement in ad hoc assignments such as company valuations, due diligence work.
- Management and Training of staff
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Existing manager in a multi-partner practice with at least 40% audit.
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of auditing and accounting standards and developments
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and an ability to build strong relationships with clients.
- Aptitude for teamwork and problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- An ambition for long term career development and a desire to train and undertake new experiences.
- Excellent report and letter writing skills.
- Competent user of Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ideally a driver with own car.
With the potential as a future partner our client is looking for an ambitious and focused individual with a 'can do' attitude. This is a key role within the company with full support for future progression within a highly respected organisation.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.